Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

thoughtless berk

WCF

Help Support WCF:

There was no car on the drive when I turned up. I was working around the back, came around the front to see the dumb bullet head had driven over my hose and parked instead of moving it.

The car belongs to Nigel farages nephew!!

steve whats on the end of that yellow hose

i,ve tried all them fitting swear by the claber aquastop fitting from gardiners (orange)

also the male fitting both from gardiners

steve whats on the end of that yellow hosei,ve tried all them fitting swear by the claber aquastop fitting from gardiners (orange)

also the male fitting both from gardiners
Just e-z snap fittings, rectus. The pole hose never disconnects from the reel hose as I wind the whole lot onto my reels. Lasted years so never changed them /emoticons/smile.png

That's nothing !!!

When I had a van system I had the hose running across the road and a ( what can I call them to be polite) young lad with his hat on backwards in his super nova!! with a front spoiler came driving down the road ( which apparently had a speed limit of no lower than 50 mph!) his spoiler caught the hose and pulled 100mtr hose and reel down the road yanked the pole from my hand and pulled the hose from the pump in the van. He stopped at the end of the road after someone shouted over the boom boom boom of his stereo to stop.

Cheeky little brat told me it's was my fault as I didn't have warning ⚠️ cones out!!! I said sheepishly well you have had taken them as well would you!! Picking up my hose and returning to van chucked it all in the back and went home !!

Back