oil on concrete - how to professionally clean it

Discussion in 'Pressure Washing' started by sdrah, Apr 19, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. sdrah

sdrah Guest

I've tried to clean some oil spots around the house yesterday however I couldn't achieve a fantastic result ... Nothing helped - powerful jet wash first then bleach & again power wash even after an intensive steam clean

[​IMG]

burning them is not a cheap option i think

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

How about trying this instead

3. boarcity

boarcity Guest

cool vids . back when i was in the garage trade we used to use clay floor granules .they work great but you have to leave them down for perhaps a week to draw out the deepest oil (keep the granules dry )

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I get calls from garages for a quote to remove oil stains from customers drives after their cars have been serviced.
    Needless to say I say no thanks :D

5. mr shine

mr shine Guru

ive tried wd 40 on concrete and it left a shadow also halfords stock one called gunk which works well after a couple of applications ,the best ive tried is ot8 which you will get from oil technics .co.uk but its expensive but great results , ask them for a free sample if its only for them few spots

6. sdrah

sdrah Guest

I just tried wd 40 - and yes leaves a kind of shadow also the spots a visible too

Advertisement