Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Backpack to buy?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

window wizard

I'm looking to buy a backpack and have been looking at the gardiners backpack, is this the one to get or are there better options.

what do you guys use yours for? ive got a couple of jobs where I drag the hose through there house to clean the backs so was thinking the backpack would be perfect, do they come in handy for any other situations?

what size and length hose do you use before the pole hose connection

thanks for any info

I've been using the Gardiner v3 backpack all day every day for the last five months and highly recommend it.

I recently got a van mount but have loads of houses that I'll need the backpack for because of access issues.

I'll probably get another one soon as I want one that I can just pick up and carry through a house which isn't possible with the one I have at the moment as it's fixed to a sack barrow.

I made a thread about it here

My new Gardiner backpack trolley

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Lol another what backpack thread. ATTENTION THIS FORUM IS REVERSING! ATTENTION THIS FORUM IS REVERSING!

If you enter backpacks into the search box you'll probably find loads of threads on this I'm backpack only and have posted pics and info. My backpack comes off the trolley I have 20 metres of yellow pole hose attached to 20 metres of blue pu pole hose it's just to utilise the yellow but I'll be using just blue soon.View attachment 6992

The wheels are knackered on my trolley, again. Anyone else find the bearings can't take going up and down steps? It's a standard sack truck.

I use a Gardiner backpack and have used a shurflo in the past. Both are great.

Latest Posts

Back