OK where will I get a EFS (trolley or bpack for under 500 notes?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by azzy, Feb 20, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. azzy

azzy Guest

Ok Im going for this waterfed system prob trolley and not backpack cos it wud prob wreck my back ??

Anyway after 8 years trad Im doing it so just need a few recommendations of where I can get complete system as Im unsure of how to build from seperate suplliers if you get me...

As well cud someone explain the water thing ie hard water soft water etc

Lost todays work to wind - assum that wont happen with pole.

Big question is though I need a supplier who can do me the whole system and im hoping 500 does it

Excuse my non knowingness of this system :)

cheers

Advertisement
  2. azzy

azzy Guest

hmmm seems 700 for trolley dolley and gardiners poles is the quote here in northern ireland... Also is the making the water pure process simply just thru filter and done in half a min??

3. chip

chip Guru

if you diy you could do it for that i think, like you though i wanted to buy the whole thing in one. i bought tne trolley system from peter at window-tools cost a grand plus vat, but included everything i needed from ro to pole, and it holds 2 barrels at a time ie 50 ltrs.
    but if you had a backpack you could stick it on a sack barrow and use as a trolley. i'd do that myself except the barrels are'nt interchangeable, ie i'd have to keep filling it up, i could'nt be doing with it, but quite a few do.

4. A.K WINDOWS

i want a trolley this year but one that runs threw the filter to produce the pure water there and then some many jobs i could target if i had this.

Advertisement