Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Varistream Flow Problem....

What it could do is create a blockage with resin. The baskets are there to keep the resin beads in the di vessel. The other issue is that the water takes a short cut through the top of the di vessel so the resin doesn't work as water by passes it.

It only since buying a 4040 last year that I've used a proper di vessel. For the previous 6 years we just used a polishing off vessel on the RoMan 450 GPD r/o we had, which I later added to more resin 10" housing as I was sick of changing the resin every 3 or 4 weeks as we using more water than we were when we started.

I think the reason why the the top basket comes adrift is that some don't know the trick is to fill the resin to the top where the sides bend into the lid and then fill the vessel with water which make insertion of the riser tube a doddle.

Tuffers the only time mine has ever messed me about is when the battery terminals were loose, and that was my fault.

I didn't have any choice in what system i got, i just asked for a trailer up and thats what he fitted, but i would have another.

What do you use tuffers?

Back