Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Well it's finally happened.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

what business is it green? a young windie i know who lost a leg after a fall from a roof set up shop in the phillipines breeding birds for **** fighting. iv been followin his progress on facebook, quite intresting

I don't think I would ever sell up TBH. I made that mistake in 2006. I would rather have an air tight lease drawn up.

I plan to get no bigger at the age of 34. So now I am investing in other revenue streams.

Window cleaning is good money but it's all about the long game. I want some retirement options.

Good luck green.

It's actually 3 businesses @boarcity, we have a restaurant, charcoal factory and a water purification / bottling plant.

We already have over the past few years acquired some trucks that we lease out (well my brother in law does) in the construction business so we make cash off that monthly already.

As it happens one of my uncles is a breeder as well (just a hobby) in **** fighting.

It's actually 3 businesses @boarcity,
As it happens one of my uncles is a breeder as well (just a hobby) in **** fighting.
i spose its just like river fishing is here,a popular pastime

All the best to you Green. Having not been in the game long I can already see the massive potential a bit of graft and guile can get you.

It still seems a no brainier though pal.

Did I ever tell you Green how moving to Cebu is like making love to a beautiful woman?

Back