Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure Freedom bolt in reel with extension guide bar

WCF

Help Support WCF:

If you van has a tailgate then the adjustable guide could work if the reel was bolted down close to the back of the van.

If you have barn doors then the hose guide isn't long enough to extend past the doors  if you want to pull the hose out to the side, so imo, worthless.

Thanks for the replies. I would be using an upright tank Elliot and was thinking of mounting on the floor as would still have decent height from the reel for winding in going by the measurements. Just need to find out if these updated reels from Pure Freedom are good as I know there older versions had some problems? 

Well, Elliot I changed my mind regarding a tank and have ordered a flat 350litre one! I still haven't found any feedback on these new reels from Pure Freedom online. I know they are now using a stainless spindle and bairings on these hose reels, anyone on the forums using one of these reels that could give me some feedback on them? 

Back