Old WFP brush wanted - almost any condition ok

Discussion in 'Items & Rounds Wanted' started by Kips, May 11, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Kips

Kips Well-Known Member

Hi guys - I've got a mate who I want to help out with some part time work as he's a bit down on his luck at the moment - am trying to work out how I can turn my 1 man trolley system into a 2 man trolley system - basically am going to put a 'Y' connector in and rig up my harris pole to be a WFP pole for him. I've got all the bits and bobs, now I just need a brush for the end. Doesn't matter what quality really, as if he likes the work and it goes well then I'm hoping I can find a way to bring him on board on a more organised way, and if that's the case i'll see about borrowing some money for a more proper system. But to get things rolling, I need to see if it (and he) works - so, if any of you have an old brush you don't use lying about you wouldnt mind parting with for a few quid, I'd really appreciate it!

Advertisement
  2. rafawindowcleaning

rafawindowcleaning Well-Known Member

I have a brand new vikan brush. You are welcome to it if you can collect. Harrogate North Yorkshire

3. Kips

Kips Well-Known Member

Bit far for me, i'm in Norfolk! Thank you for the offer though. I think i've found one now so hopefully it'll all work

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Might sound a daft question but how can you expect two ppl share the water from one trolley with a wfp each and be able to work efficiently?

5. TolishAPurd

Agreed^. Might be better for one of you to just trad the bottoms.

6. Kips

Kips Well-Known Member

Well, you can get 'Y' fitting which I was hoping might work - but yes, might be a bit of a forlorn hope. I think I might try to invest in a second backpack system... Don't suppose anyone has one for sale at a decent price?

7. adamangler

adamangler Wakefield Window Warrior

wouldnt it be better for one of you to trad bottoms? two man system off one trolley is going to be an epic fail i predict lol

Advertisement