Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Do You Think This Would Work

it sounds good but the success rate of flyers seems to be low according to this forum

i would think it would be a lot of wasted time for little gain. if people would want one they would phone you, even if you didnt put the price on them.

also they could have a conservetory and you wouldnt know since your at the front.

has anyone else tried this?

That's the prob you never know what's round the back. You put an estimate I Spose and says connies etc may put the price up but as said if they want 1 they will ring whatever you put on. Mine are the most basic one going but by seeing what percentage people get on here mine are just as good. I personally don't spend much on flyers as to me 95./' of them go in bin. I believe whatever they look like if people want you they will ring.

nice idea and looks good, but if i was out of my house and someone walked around my house without asking me first i would never use them.

lol,i wouldnt walk round,i know its a risk about conservatories etc maybe i could write conservatories not included or something,i think i will print afew different styles and wording and see which one has best response rate,i do prefer knocking anyway but i always leave a flyer if not in as i took the time to walk down there drive so at least i have reached them in some way

Take the window clenaing man out and your golden. There 2 different window cleaner about here that use that same logo. I assume its cause if the first image on google for window cleaning

lol,i wouldnt walk round,i know its a risk about conservatories etc maybe i could write conservatories not included or something,i think i will print afew different styles and wording and see which one has best response rate,i do prefer knocking anyway but i always leave a flyer if not in as i took the time to walk down there drive so at least i have reached them in some way
it is a big risk! the place my parents used to live was only a bunglow and you could only see 3 windows from the front, and only looked a small place. but it went back along way and had about 15 windows in it plus 3 sets of double patio doors.

this is another house that i do.

dont look much from the front, but when i went round the back the whole length of the house at low level was a glass wall, from one end of the house to the other!!!

so not even worth putting a price on it, just in case. if you guess at £10, then they phone you up and then you have to tell them no its going to be £30, it dont look good on the company

View attachment 538

yeah i see what you mean,i guess i may re think ,it may work on new builds where i know what the back is like ,but prob not work with all houses

i like the putting a price on flyers thing, as long as you state connys and porches are not included

looks good mate got to be worth a try

I am thinking of trying something a bit different with my flyers,i have been thinking something along these lines,do you rekon it would work
I tried that and didn't work but then flyers don't work that well anyway by all accounts. Your's are way better than the ones I put out anyway lol.

You could always state an add on section:

If you have a Conservatory please add £5.00*

" loft conversion " £3.00*

" extension " £3.00*

* rough estimated price, accurate price on view of property

Also just to help a little,

It's sills not cills.

Also the apostrophe on "cill's" and "frame's" should be removed if you're denoting a plural. "Sills and Frames" is how it should read.

Not been cocky just wouldn't want you to get 10,000 printed with errors on.

You could always state an add on section:

If you have a Conservatory please add £5.00*

" loft conversion " £3.00*

" extension " £3.00*

* rough estimated price, accurate price on view of property
I like /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back