Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Conservatory Pricing Guide

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I go by time, if it's going to take an hour charge an hourly rate, I try and work at £20 an hour so hour and half £30 /emoticons/biggrin.png GF

I work off £35 per hour with a min price of about £30 for connys, PVC cleans and guttering

down my end .... i charge a house with cosnervatory £12.00 takes me around half an hour /emoticons/smile.png

but i got at £10.00 i first priced up when i started planning on putting it up soon ! /emoticons/smile.png

probably about the same as you there H, average 3 bed semi with a conny would be about 12quid, i have heard some people price the house and then add £5 for the conservatory, which would work out about the same i guess

I got 1 house that i charge £15 for glass and conny

Other houses are around £12 for house and conny .

I got a couple of conservatories booked in for this month one of them is manky so im charging £60 just for that alone plus £15 for the regular window clean .

I add about £4/£5 do do conny sides I would never do a roof for no £10-£15 no chance I would rather sit a home

i done a house last week facias/gutters/soffits on a 3 bed semi. so had 3 sides, i charged 85 quid, the customer thought it was quite reasonable this week had 2 calls quoted the same they said it was expensive.

now did i over charge her or am these 2 been tight lol?

also quoted another for the same type of 3bed semi with a mingin conni roof i added 30 for the roof and quoted 115. they too said it was too expensive

question is am i ?

i quoted a house today for £10.00

without the conservatoryu it would be £6.00

but i would of charged an eztra £5.00 but i just called it a tenner /emoticons/smile.png

its hard to say without seeing the place but personally that does sound a bit steep, id do 3 sides for about £60, and an extra 30 for the conny roof, so £90, but like i say depends on the gaff

Apparently there is a recession and some people will be keeping tight with their money.. I have a customer who asked me for a PVC clean, extensions, bay window, 3 sides up top plus garage.. It's not really bad and I could easy do it in an hour.. I told her £80.. Too much... £50 then since I like yas,, too much... You can pay me over a couple of months.. No thanks... Do you want it done for free? Lol

There are a lot of people that want something for nothing!! Too be fair, there's a lot of things I'd like for nothing but I live in the real world where things money.

There are a lot of people that want something for nothing!! Too be fair, there's a lot of things I'd like for nothing but I live in the real world where things money.

Back