Omg do bungee cords hurt

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by abs, Sep 23, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. abs

abs Guru

Has blood flooding into my eye today after a bungee knocked me a right good one on the fore head , time I invested in ladder stays :( ow

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

so funny that pura as mine is stretched to the point of no return ....they are funny ....will it wont it....and then you can tie a knot in it and make it last a bit longer.....life in the danger zone....yeh i must follow your advice....let me know what you choose and how you get on...:D

3. abs

abs Guru

I've been attacked by them before but today the thing totally raped me , I was seeing stars for a bit lol , I say it every time this happens bit like when I say I'm never getting drunk again lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. cheapncheerful

yep i have been lucky so far....but they not on smurfs health and safety list....especially the car boot ones which slip the hook....its taking your life in your hands using em....yeh i never getting drunk again..only three cans of stella so far....oops....:rolleyes:

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Always good to get into the habit of wearing full ppe with those suckers :D

6. cheapncheerful

ya mean on with the hard hat?:rolleyes:

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

and safety goggles too :D

8. SPCleaning

SPCleaning Guru

I use ladder clamps on the roof but inside use the tricky little suckers. I got smacked in the chest a few days ago. Felt like I'd been punched. Had a bruise/scratch and everything.

'Dear Wife
    The big bruise and scratch on my chest was the result of a work related accident and was not caused by my over zealous mistress. ....Which of course I don't have.

Love Me'

Advertisement