Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Still love the forum!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

adyspurs

Hi All

I haven't been on here for a while.

I was talking to Neil last night about gutter vacs and thought I'd have a look and see what's occurring.

Great work still from the guys and nice to see the old gang still inside the madhouse as well as lots of newbies.

As for myself I'm just so busy so really struggle to get on here but to all people starting up and coming on here its the best place to be for advice and support as well as good laugh.

hi ady

nice to see your name pop up this Sunday morning, gd to here your really busy.

yes the forum has got new members which is really gd catch up soon matey

Thanks lads.

Not only busy but also travel around watching Spurs alot.

Smurf your a ledge mate and your advice was perfect.

Oh yes Posh I remember.Good to see you mate and funny about matey with the Volvo.He makes me laugh.

Thanks Duncs hope your keeping well.

What about all the other old school Dodger H Damo etc ?

H was a hard grafter..I wonder if he is still window cleaning or went broke trying?:rolleyes:

Thanks lads.Not only busy but also travel around watching Spurs alot.
There's only 1 team in london

1 team in london

Tottenham Hotspur-Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur w…: [media]

[/media]

Welcome back fella. You were here before my time but when I first joined I read a load of your posts, so it sort of feels like I know you. I might have even bumped into you as I do the odd bit of work in Cherry Hinton, but mostly Cambridge.

I hate cherry hinton

Too many railings in the road when I used to drive class 2 through there to the hospital

I hate cherry hintonToo many railings in the road when I used to drive class 2 through there to the hospital
Yeah, I hate Cherry Hinton because of all the f%"kin lorries. :swear:

/emoticons/tongue.png

Posh what's with the dislike???

Not one of them dodgy gooners are ya?

I can't help it..was born in st marys hospital paddington opposite qpr but that was never gonna happen so chose spurs..if red had been my favourite colour I would have been a gooner

I'm actually a peterborough supporter hence why I call myself posh. My whole family are goners so I was brought up going to highbury every other week & to dislike spurs. I don't mind em really & don't really take a lot of notice of the premier to be honest. Long as manure don't win it I don't care. Football as I knew it has died & turned into a non contact sport with over acting & overpaid players holding clubs to ransom. I know what cloughie or shankly would have said to Rooney for holding the club to ransom. Whoevers got the most money wins the league. Mind you it's creeping into our league to. Funny before. Moved here years ago & started watching the posh my team was QPR. Bowles was my hero. Orient should be my team. Was brought up in hackney. A true cockney lol

I spent a lot of time hanging round Kingsland road and round near roman road market

Good old east london

Apparently we're not supposed to get on being from w10

I agree with the footie..can't remember last time I went to the lane..

But go most weeks with my son to watch stevenage borough

Seen em 3 times at fa trophy final at Wembley

Too much money and no loyalty

Matt letissier was my hero as a kid..big offers from europe but he said I wanted to play for Southampton and am staying

This is where I grew up..28th floor

was nicknamed tower of terror

Trellick Tower West Kensington: [media]

[/media]

Hi All
I haven't been on here for a while.

I was talking to Neil last night about gutter vacs and thought I'd have a look and see what's occurring.

Great work still from the guys and nice to see the old gang still inside the madhouse as well as lots of newbies.

As for myself I'm just so busy so really struggle to get on here but to all people starting up and coming on here its the best place to be for advice and support as well as good laugh.
Yo Ady :thumbsup:

Only a coupleof years..then was reserves/ta for 7.5

Squeegee weekdays sa80 weekends:rofl:

It iis a listed building believe it or not

There's only 1 team in london1 team in london

Tottenham Hotspur-Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur w…: [media]

Sung to the tune 'If I Was a Rich Man'

If I was a Spurs fan doo bee doo bee doo bee doo bee doo

All day long I'd go to Whitehart lane, if I was a Tottenham faaaan

Iiiii wouldn't go to Arsenal, nor to Chelsea, nor to Millwall or Westhaaam

All day long I'd go to Whitehart lane if I was a y**o y**o y**o

Bet you can't guess which club sings that @daveyboy1?

Back