omnivac guttervac

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by harunh, Feb 24, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

I heard these are the best guttervacs out ther...... Is it worth the price... they go around 1500 but some go of ebay for around 1,000

is it worth it in investing in one ?

They must do a great job with the gutters !

what do you all think

Advertisement
  2. chip

chip Guru

someone diy'd there own for 3 or 400. for me spending a grand + on a glorified hoover is a no- would need a serious amount of jobs to even think of it. and i've no idea how good they are

3. mr shine

mr shine Guru

definately a great bit of kit but expensive if you target commercial jobs you would get your money back fast the big advantage of a gutter vac is safety but a gutter vac will not tackle all jobs some you see with weeds etc growing out of them have to be done of a ladder im using one for the last year and find it generates good money especially 3 and 4 storey buildings

4. James

James Guru

Very expensive for what they are, if you would be using them everyday then maybe they are worth it. If your using them occassionally then just use your hands and a bucket.

James.

5. rycalshaw

rycalshaw Guest

hi mate,i,ve just commented on your other post, if you look on ebay the ones from gutter cleaning systems are a very good deal, i find they cope well with most domestics,you may have to pop up the ladder occasionally if theres something growing in the fall pipe etc but overall they cope really well,i wouldn,t spend thousands on a system thats only used as an add on but these are good value and pay for themselves quite quickly..

6. harunh

harunh Legend

Am not doing gutters now am just doing wfp :)

gutters will come in to place once the business grows :)

Advertisement