Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

omnivac guttervac

harunh

I heard these are the best guttervacs out ther...... Is it worth the price... they go around 1500 but some go of ebay for around 1,000

is it worth it in investing in one ?

They must do a great job with the gutters !

what do you all think

someone diy'd there own for 3 or 400. for me spending a grand + on a glorified hoover is a no- would need a serious amount of jobs to even think of it. and i've no idea how good they are

definately a great bit of kit but expensive if you target commercial jobs you would get your money back fast the big advantage of a gutter vac is safety but a gutter vac will not tackle all jobs some you see with weeds etc growing out of them have to be done of a ladder im using one for the last year and find it generates good money especially 3 and 4 storey buildings

Very expensive for what they are, if you would be using them everyday then maybe they are worth it. If your using them occassionally then just use your hands and a bucket.

James.

Am not doing gutters now am just doing wfp /emoticons/smile.png

gutters will come in to place once the business grows /emoticons/smile.png

Back