Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone Done Should Video On Yell?

instrength

Hi anyone done Yell video upload yet?

Here is my first go....

Yell ....... /emoticons/biggrin.png
yellVideo.png

If you want the truth I found it rather boring to be honest.

Would have been much more interesting to see a variety of pics of the services you offer than looking at loads of pics of that same job.

If I were you I'd scrap that video, its to long, to many titles flying around and the music is dreadfull, sorry /emoticons/sad.png

Yep daughter felt boring so as she's doing media "A" Level I said if you can do better... Dread to think what's next!!

Did you get the music from a skin flick?lol. If you can make your own video, upload it to YouTube and link it to your Google+ Local profile and FreeIndex page. This will boost your completeness by 10%

I'm no expert but guess like any type of sales media you simple need to make it interesting and would say the hardest part is to funnel prospects into a call to action. If you can achieve that then will increase the amount of enquires no end.

Yep daughter felt boring so as she's doing media "A" Level I said if you can do better... Dread to think what's next!!

Did you get the music from a skin flick?lol. If you can make your own video, upload it to YouTube and link it to your Google+ Local profile and FreeIndex page. This will boost your completeness by 10%
had a go with youtube... Playing around. cheers for the advice /emoticons/smile.png

Back