Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I need some Graffitti removal

now that does look good...not quite banksy though:)

agree with the others though.....its dodgy ground....

Last edited by a moderator:
Not trying to be a ***** here, but whats the relevance to window cleaning and canvassing? The flyer you showed before was a bit gangster/thuggish, and now you've got knobber graffitiing a wall with your brand. What sort of image are you trying to put across? I mean thiswith respect as your canvassing skills have a good rep here, but your marketing for me is not reflecting that.

Its a bit different gets people talking, just trying to show you can do something different. What do you think about this clip

[media]

[/media]

one of these 2 is going on the new website

I'm no marketing guru, but I would have thought a simple introduction video of you introducing yourself and what you offer would be better then all this preloaded stuff.

What about a voiceover on some scenes showing you approaching doors, talking to customers, a few windys you have worked for endorsing you, and all that good stuff. Right now your marketing is looking like its advertising a flash car or clothes and not a quality service. Random graphics won't impress many people anymore. People want to know who you are, and what you are selling. I could be off the mark here, but that's how I would do it.

To be fair Im after the you tube generation of cleaners, not us oldies lol :laugh: to be fair the new website is going to be pretty wordy, the graphics are more to break it up a bit.

Back