One Of My Customers Talking About The Winter

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by harunh, Aug 14, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

My barber said to me my wife said to me the windows wont need doing in nvoemeber/december/january/february... then afetr that u can resume.... I go to im thats fine then igo to him... i lost 10 customers out of a 100 in the winter anyway but i make up for them with new customers :) so doesnt affect me to much he goes yeah then i go to him people switch from 4x weekly to 8x weekly.. he goes to me well actually just keep doing them but we will see when the time comes beucase the weather is funny lately isnit it... i go yeah more rain in the summer then winter ! He totally agreed with me :)

Hopefully ill get him from 4x to 8x :)

Advertisement
  2. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

You probably ill, I have a few 3-4 that have said they will do this in the winter but there changing to every 4 weeks in the winter

3. Dodger

Dodger Hero

I've told every customer I'm all year round weather permitting, if they want to stop for winter I'm afraid they'll be stopping for good.

4. mr shine

mr shine Guru

i have a good few custies that call me every 3 to 6 months so its double bubble or bye bye

Advertisement