Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facelift Razrblade

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mmmmm.....red ones, about the same price as the unger 36"ones, might pop in tomorrow and get some....as you do :Image7:

Never heard of it , I need some new rubber but I would like to try it before I spent £20 it is a shame they don't do smaller lengths

Can you let us know how they are before I order some?

I use Pulex Hard, so wondering whether I should use this medium soft rubber??

Mark its like 3 quid for a 36inch length of rubber. nearly 20 quid for 10 of these!!

I know I just don't know why they just don't sell 1 for £3 let us try them out if we like them then we can buy 20

Does it come in blue? lol
NO!

Blue is for loooosers.

Red is for winners.....

MAN UTD......Champions

CARDIFF CITY...promoted as Champions

And urm........oh yeah........

WALES........Six Nations Champions :Image13: :Image13: :Image13: .

I updated the link in my first post, cause I didn't realise I I put wrong link in sorry!

I brought one, lol, I can't see myself buying them regular, cause I would need to cut myself, and aint very good at that! Should get 3 rubbers from the 36inch anyway(any tips on cutting them??)

I updated the link in my first post, cause I didn't realise I I put wrong link in sorry!
I brought one, lol, I can't see myself buying them regular, cause I would need to cut myself, and aint very good at that! Should get 3 rubbers from the 36inch anyway(any tips on cutting them??)
Scissors? /emoticons/tongue.png

Sharp/new blade in your scaper, keep the blade upright'n'square and press down firmly....

or.....bare blade, keep upright'n'square and sharp-tap to the top of the blade with end of screwdriver or small hammer....job done :Image9: .

I got one of these red rubbers in a Wagtail, I just thought they were an Aussie product
If it came with the Wagtail, it is Wagtails own brand of rubber.......

Which is even more expensive (at £5.32 p/m+vat :Image4: ) than the 'new' red Facelift rubber.

Never heard of it , I need some new rubber but I would like to try it before I spent £20 it is a shame they don't do smaller lengths
Guys! Anyone wanting to try out the new rubber (and it's nothing like Wagtails) drop me a line and I'll send you some out.

Anyone got theres yet?

On the packaging slip said that it was on back order? Got everything else though.

Back