Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facelift Razrblade

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Anyone got theres yet?

On the packaging slip said that it was on back order? Got everything else though.
I was in WCW on Saturday morning.....they said the rubber sold-out very quickly and are expecting another delivery in the week.

Am not surprised bingo!

With a name like that for a product! You also expect it to be good aswell so cant wait!!

Hi guys, I've been out of the office for a few days because of a death in the family - As this is my own account on here, no one at WCW knew who to send what to . Your samples will be going out this week, sorry for the delay.

Big THANK YOU to Mr Fox :Image7: .....

Just now this morning recieved not one, but.......TWO FREE red rubbers :Image14: .

Cheers mr fox received mine this morning too will be trying these out Monday /emoticons/smile.png

I tried this squeegee rubber out today as I had a few houses to do traditionally. The colour put me off at first, it doesn't look good in the squeegee but that's not important if it works well. The rubber has a different feel to it than normal rubbers, like its made of something slightly different to the rest. It took a bit more pushing on the razor blade to cut it than normal. You'll see what I mean if you try it.

My impression after doing 4 largish detached houses was that this is the best squeegee rubber I have ever used! The glide is fantastic, absolutely no hint of judder or sticking on the turns. Very smooth, very quick, I can't recommend this rubber enough. I normally use hard rubber as I haven't got on with soft before so was a bit unsure about how well this med/soft would work. Brilliant, I think I got the jobs done a little quicker due to this rubber, it moves really quickly on the glass and takes everything off. Some of the better gliding rubbers I've used in the past have not had the contact with the glass that has been needed and has thus left a bit of a film on the glass, not this rubber though. I used Ecover in the water, a combination that definitely works. It will be interesting to see if it works as well in the cold of winter. I was happy with my pulex hard...until I tried this.

Definitely worth trying, I don't think you'll regret it!

Latest Posts

Back