One shot

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Stayclearwindowcleaning, Jun 26, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Stayclearwindowcleaning

Stayclearwindowcleaning Active Member

Hi. I Have been using the one shot the problem I have is when I run the Di after my pump and I push the button on the remote It takes its time to stop the water coming out ( is that down to the pressure in the D I unit ). Now I've been putting pure straight into my van and done away with the Di in my van and the one shot stops instantly. Can I run the Di befor the pump and it still stop Instantly thanks

Advertisement
  2. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

I have an ibc tank, so pump my water straight into the van and my one shot works great like this. I know this is little help, but just saying the less obstacles the flow of the water has whilst working will probably help

3. Stayclearwindowcleaning

When I use the water from tank to pump to pole the one shot is great. But if I go tank to pump to di then pole it takes ages For the water to go off ( think it may be the pressure in the Di ? Do u think I could put the Di befor the pump and the one shot work Instantly thanks

4. steve garwood

Its a case of "give it a go"

5. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Or get a univalve and stop start instantly with no fumbling for the fob

6. steve garwood

That comes up every time the one shot is mentioned. I have univalves on every pole, but as I've said before, if you are behind a house and the customer wants to chat, you can press the one click, and turn off the pump stone dead and chat away knowing there is no back pressure banging on your pump.
    I use my univalve when collapsing the pole to do the downstairs windows but the one click for any longer stoppages

7. Stayclearwindowcleaning

The one shot is brilliant I save so much water no pressure on the pump could not be with out it now

8. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Each to their own
    It was just a suggestion to solve that particular problem
    I like the 1 shot also

9. Poles Apart

Why isn't your pump cutting off?

10. Stayclearwindowcleaning

The pump is cutting off but when I'm running the Di in the van it can take 15 seconds to turn off and when u are at the back of the house ur not sure if it's turned off. But when no Di in the van turns off straightaway. So I wondered if I run the Di befor the pump would that work

Advertisement