Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Olympics

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I had my reservations about the opening and this isn't normally the sort of thing I enjoy but I was impressed! Couldn't believe it was The Queen!

I had my reservations about the opening and this isn't normally the sort of thing I enjoy but I was impressed! Couldn't believe it was The Queen!
Now that bond bit was the best part of the ceremony I about wet myself, liked the 5 rings goin up though must have been electric in that stadium right then.

I'd second that. Loved every minute of it ..... hang on, apart from the end when Sir Paul came on!

I got bored after the first half hour of the parade and I wanted to shoot that Frenchman who couldn't STFU!

Why was there French first then English?? I know what you mean about the money and I bet we wouldn't put a bid in now with current state of affairs but the country will generate more money than they put in long term. Just hope the stadiums will go to good use after.

Why was there French first then English?? I know what you mean about the money and I bet we wouldn't put a bid in now with current state of affairs but the country will generate more money than they put in long term. Just hope the stadiums will go to good use after.
I dont understand how it generates more in the long run? From what ive read they were struggling to make money off it. I herd the royals were sporting addidas cloths? lol

Despite loving most sport(except cricket and golf)I have no interest at all in the olympics!!!

Apart from it costing us way too much money considering the state of the country, I cant understand why people would pay to go and watch a sport that they would never pay any attention to and will never watch again!!!!

Back