Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thinking Of Getting Rid Of A Customer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

When i was out canvassing 1 month ago i knocked on a door and said hi would u like window cleaner? 1 man said to me no we got a window cleaner thankyou, Then he goes wait their.. do u clean all the whites ? I said to him yeah he goes to me how much,,,, i said let me look at your back and he said its this window that window etc,,,, i said i need to look at your back mate sorry he goes its just this that this that ! so i said £5.00 ! i dont know why but it should be 7/8 pound

When i left i heard him arguing with his girlfriend and i heard her saying the other window cleaner used to do them for £8.00 ! so i was thinking huh ?

Then i felt bad cos i kind of undercutted another window cleaner but i didnt mean to /emoticons/sad.png

Then i cleaned them and i told him about my referral programme (introduce a new customer and get a clean for free) he introduced his next door neighbour and he had a window cleaner aswell ! and the lad goes to him your wife said to me she wanted this window cleaner and then i said i cant take u on unless u cancel the other window cleaner and he goes i forgot his number but ill just tell him when i see him i dont want u anymore !

I said to him £5.00 aswell ! so daft i am

And he wanted a 8 week schedule and wanted his first clean to be in 2 months ! my referral programme only applies for 4x weekly cleans so i thought it doesnt matter its a customer gained but now it wasnt worth it,,,, so im thinking of just taking them of my round !

1. the lad had no money on him either he couldnt of payed me if he never referred anyone to me.... and he knew i was coming back around because the day i posted an invocie through his door he phoned me saying im not going to be in i said tomorrow. went tomorrow and he had no money he was relying on the neighbour to cover his cost.

Im thinking of just taking him off cos he doesnt care about his other window cleaner he hasnt even told him he doesnt want him anymore and i dont like people like that who mess people about.

Yea dump and replace!

I took another windys customer today, due to him not doing doors, and being expensive. So he is cancelling his other guy and wants me next time I'm round..

You can't be blamed for taking other windys work, it's their own fault if they don't satisfy the customer..

Thinking of dumping one myself, first gates not open and they know I'm coming and then when I go for a cuppa in car while its peeing it down I notice one of windows on front I just cleaned has bloody opened so I go knock again and no'one answers again. I'm going past there monday so I'll message and tell him I'll be doing his windows and if gates locked and no answer bye bye baby. Might tell him this in message as well, fuels expensive these days.

Back