Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Online Quoting for our website help please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

brandnewtom

Hello,

Has anyone got a link to a good online quoting system for our websites or do you think that is not the way to go?

Thanks

Tom

You mean software where the customer can jump online, enter how many windows etc and it comes up with a quote?

If so, I would avoid them personally. There's always so many variables. Type of window, size of window, awkward access, how dirty is it, leaded/georgian, etc etc the list goes on.

I always like to see it in the flesh. I think most custies understand that.

If ur not on about this...sorry! lol

Thank you guys very much, the decision has been made then, I wont be going down that route. Im very busy on this forum today reading all the threads and replies, I am amazed at how helpfull this site and its members are. Heres to a busy 2012 for everyone :)

From a technical aspect this kind of thing is a real head ache for developers so you would end up paying a great deal of money.

You could always have a web form where people can enter the number of windows they have, how often they want them cleaned and some other variables. This would only leave you to contact them to give them a quote or arrange a time to go around and see the property.

I seen someone mention the offer quotes over the phone by the customers sending photos of each side of the property. I'm not sure everyone would be arsed doing that tho. I never price a job without seeing it as you can give the proper price.

Yeh Gav (admin) then I stole the idea aswell have a look at my web page

I think it's a great idea and it does say the quote can be altered if there are any changes.

Latest Posts

Back