Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Commercial pricing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Thelandofaus

Hi every 1! I am a young window cleaner with my own buissness and I'm looking to get some commercial work. I have plenty of domestic work and am looking to expand. I have done some research and think I have a good plan of attack to get some Commercial work. The problem is pricing! Very daunting for me. Don't want to price myself out no price to much. Any tips on an any standard model of commercial pricing out there? Thanks

You have put this in the wrong place mate, this is for introducing yourself!.

Put your question in 'window cleaning chat', you should get some answers there. I cant help you myself, i dont do much commercial stuff, and no intention of changing that anytime soon.

I don't think there's a standard pricing structure as it varies from site to site. Best thing to do would be to find out how much people are paying for their current cleaning company and see if you can beat it. Everyone wants to save money at the moment

Moved to window cleaning chat, put a little intro up there pal and welcome to the forum.

If you are charging say £1 per window for domestics, then charge the same for commercials. If its a large jobs, 4 hours plus, you could prob get away with knocking 10% off for them, as there will be less setup, travelling around, collecting etc as there is with domestics.

However with coms, I would recommend that you come up with some sort of document format for quotations i.e.

welcome letter

written quotation

risk assessement

copy of insurance, licence(if in scotland)

references

include information regarding:-

contact methods

payment methods

outstanding payments policy etc etc

Mine would be for Dumfries and Galloway is it the same price throughout Scotland? That seems pretty decent price.

It might have gone up slightly this year to around £140. Not sure about other councils. Although think Edinburgh would be 1 of the most expensive n scotland. Dumfries should hopefully be a bit cheaper

if its more than 2 hrs i charge per hr as i dont have to travel around ect

if its under 2 hrs i just price it up as i see fit and i give a good service so would be happy to pay the prices i charge tbh

Back