Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

oops

J

jambo113

i went out to doe 7 first cleans today round a couple of different streets that i got threw facebook, all was going well even picked up 2 more customers on the first one when i got to my 7th clean i got a phonecall from one of the houses i had just cleaned, but they wasnt in at the time so i had put a card threw with windows been cleaned and me number on, they told me that they hadnt asked for a window cleaner oops turned out i got the wrong house should of been next door but one coudnt believe it. wasnt all bad thow picked up another custie over the road who was impressed with my work so ended up doing his aswell and he also got me another one to clean, aswell as his gutters facias and soffits.

Ha I've done a window or 2 on the wrong house before when working for other people, but never the whole house...oh well!

Ha I done that lady ask me to her windows and went to the house she pointed to and a guy who thought was her husband talk to me while I cleaned the windows then she came out of house next door and said "are you doing mine next" do'h

Same here, realised sooner than finishing the job though.

Still, they know you're about and do a good job hehe

Back