Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Car Dealerships

Joe

Hi

Does anybody know the best way to get in with these?

Are the main national dealerships on a contract with one of the large national window cleaners?

How do you go about picking up the smaller private garages? Do you just walk in or try and make contact via telephone/ email?

Thanks

Joe

I managed to get an Evans Halshaw contract 2 years ago by walking in and speaking to the manager. I know with some companies you need to contact head office.

Car dealerships are a ***** though, I dumped mine. Made life so much easier.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Lots of glass. Hard access with cars everywhere and limescale on the windows with constant washing and rinsing of the cars by the window. I'm never keen. Done a few too, personal preferences.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I looked in to this joe most of them have there contractors doing it prob not good money compared to what you can earn from the houses round our way mate

Funny you should say that mansons I had a text a few weeks back from a cleaner wanting to get shot/sell all of his garage dealership jobs.

Ask yourself why would someone want to get shot of this type of work folks? :Image16:

Back