opinions please, go cardless info for customers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by simon, Dec 8, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. simon

simon Guru

first draft, all advice welcome please
    img006.jpg

Advertisement
  2. Markyboy 50

Looks ok. Do pensioners really like to pay that way?

3. Green Pro Clean Ltd

This is something else I could do with some advice on. Plenty say they will use GoCardleess, I send them the email, but they do not sign up, they still just pay cash or Paypal, is there any advice on how to get them on Gocardless as it would be a lot smoother in the long run.

4. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

Could always go with the stance, from 2016 all customers using our regular window cleaning services must be setup and paying on automated GoCardless billing, easily setup in 5 minutues from our website, otherwise you get the chop in 28 days! :rofl:

5. Markyboy 50

Losing 68% of customers 28 days later

6. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

Yep you no doubt would, not a stance I would take, more just a little joke on what you could say!

You need to offer a incentive that makes being on GoCardless far better than sending payment in any other way to you. Such as monthly prize draw, reduced cleaning fee, could even offer a £10 cash reward to all customers on GoCardless when they refer a friend to you. Something anyway that makes it the better club to be in than just being a cash or paypal payer.

7. Markyboy 50

I do a lot of commercials. Prob only have 100/150 houses. Over half of them r pensioners. They don't like change. Leave ya existing customers as they r. Perhaps make ya new ones sign up for ya go cardless if u must

8. simon

simon Guru

i thought of saying -- signing up will help me keep prices down--- but mrs said that was a bad idea as a few of mine are low anyway

9. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Yeah I am not really thinking of my pensioners as they are always home with the cash so no biggie but we have a lot of midddle aged working folk that are out all day so it's really targeted at them.

10. Markyboy 50

They will prob sign up then. Easier for them

Advertisement