Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Opinions?

Gleam123

Hi everyone,

Been reading through the forum for a few weeks now and its given me alot of confidence in regard to starting out on my own.

Have done a little shopping around and got myself a good deal (or so I think) on a trailer system.

350 Litre baffled tank

RO MAN system and DI

Carbon Fibre WFP with Ionic brush

70PSI autoswitch pump

25m reinforced hose

What does everyone think?

nearlyclean

Is it new or second hand,make sure if it is second hand you check all the paper work vin plates and chassis number.Sounds like a fair price,what size pole is in the package and what size R/O are you going for.The tank is big enough.

Gleam123

The pole is 18ft and the R/0 is 75 gallons per day?

Will ask for all the appropriate documents when I get there tho

nearlyclean

I agree with col,You would need a storage tank (IBC 1000L) if your going to use 75 gpd R/O and 100 metres of hose.18 ft pole is okay for standard domestic homes but look at something around 27-35 ft as well as this will give you enough reach for windows above conservatories and extensions.thing is when you start out WFP window cleaning you buy a few bits that later you realise you didn't need or suit the way you work.

Gleam123

Thanks for the input guys, to be honest I did think the hose and pole were a little on the short side. I thought the whole package was at a good price though so the longer hose and pole can be bought and fitted to the system.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock