Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lifting big boy backpack

Posh

Got my one and have taken the straps off. To heavy on back. Without using a trolley has anybody got any idea how I can fit a Handel to it. The one on the lid is pathetic. Hopefully the DIY enthusiast will have an idea.

I have a Big-Boy Backpack and the handle is fine to carry when full of water.

What I did find though (on mine) when screwing-on the lid, it screwed down about halfway down the thread and got really tight so thought the lid was on correct but didn't feel right when carrying the backpack.....so tried to turn the lid on tighter and found there was another 2 turns of the lid for it to fully seat home. The thread seems to get really tight about halfway and then eases off when you carry-on turning the lid fully closed.

Don't know if that's the same with all of them though :confused:.

Got my one and have taken the straps off. To heavy on back. Without using a trolley has anybody got any idea how I can fit a Handel to it. The one on the lid is pathetic. Hopefully the DIY enthusiast will have an idea.
Should have gone to specsavers!!**** I mean gardiners /emoticons/wink.png

That is the only problem. I can put it on a trolley for a tenner so in my opinion still a better backpack but the carrying of it is a problem. My orange wcw one is perfect to carry & is another great backpack.

I got my the big boy back pack from facelift. I looked at the whole van /back thing and I just feel happy using the back pack and fill it up with barrels, its quick and easy, better than using ladders and putting them on the van and securing etc each time. I found the lid on mine perfect when full with 20l in it holds well, its so easy to pick up and move around where you want it. I saw a van driver other day pulled up similar time as me in same road. I was just as quick setting up then him infact quicker as he had to pull his hose around wall and down a side acsess casued him issues. I just have been thinking since do i need to expand to a vehicle van, I cna do the same with a back pack and dont need all the set up etc, its working fine and am happy, very fast set up and clean and easy to plonk away.

Lid should be strong enough though, going to buy another one incase back pack breaks I am **** fixing things so need a back up and get some spares like a new lid incase breaks etc.

All the best.

Back