Other wc

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by dasslr1, Sep 3, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. dasslr1

dasslr1 94 to go

i was cleaning one of my houses today and i hear a "alright mate " so i turn around and theres another wc across the road first thought across my mind was "oh here we go lets get ready for a fight " thinking he might be starting something , i said "alright bud back" an we carried on with our jobs. anyway got talking to him hes wfp an im trad ,lol. now iv never had a proper look at wfp system in back of van so asked im if i could have a look ,sure enough he lets me,and we have a good chat . he asks if i work up near ......... rd and i say yeah and he gives me an address thats just around the corner saying hes just quoated it but because hes busy and its out of the way for him i could have it ,plus he took my number saying if anymore come up around here he ll pass them on to me.

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Just goes to show we are all not nutters as I pass work on too.:)

3. dasslr1

dasslr1 94 to go

yeah coundnt believe it lol its a small house and i can see why he passed it on to me<nothing wrong with it > but ill have it no worries lol

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

You will get to know others too as time goes by.;)

5. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Like the local Neanderthals. Only a couple round here fortunately :)

6. TolishAPurd

Good stuff, I like stories like this, it restores my faith in society. I hope you took his number too, as you invariably get offered jobs that are only suitable for WFP that would be great to return the favour. I hada woman a while back that was desperate to have her windows cleaned, she sounded like a good sort, and it was a good size house, but the windows were just impossible to do trad (Georgians, all above porches, extensions etc). The best part was that she was prepared to pay good money for it, but unfortunately I just don't know any local WFPers to hand it over to.

7. norm

norm Grand Master

if ya w.f.p. you compare the size of ya poles :)

8. Tony Hall

Tony Hall Active Member

Wish I had a couple of window cleaners like that in my Town, its good to know that we have decent window cleaners in our trade to:)

9. TolishAPurd

Its all just one big PSI'ing contest.:rolleyes:

10. Tony Hall

Tony Hall Active Member

I've got a 9 meter pole but its not a size thing, that's not what I tell the misses anyway.:rolleyes:

Advertisement