Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New features and updates!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Hey all so i have added some new things which you may have already noticed.

Online/Offline ribbon.

I have added this as think its quite handy at times when replying to threads to see if the user you are replying to is online. You will see the new ribbons in threads just under the users avatar.

Daily stats.

In the sidebar we have always had forum stats but i have added a few extra lines to it for daily stats. I think it is quite nice for us all to see how we have done on a daily basis, and hopefully encourage us to try and beat the day before! The stats i have added are

New Users Today:

New Threads Today:

Site Notices

I have added new site notices, these are most likely going to replace the standard ones that we have had at the top of the site. You will start seeing these once we have switched over theme. If you really want to see what it looks like now though just log out and visit the site you will see the notice for guests. Obviously it is styled to fit the new look so ye anyway that's that one.

New sidebar blocks

So i have added a few new blocks for the sidebar. These are top posters, most popular posts and users status updates.

Updated tapatalk

This update just fixed a small php bug

To top all of this off, this month has been the first month since Aug 2013 that our monthly post count has risen and not fallen!!! Not by much but still its in the right direction. Keep it up everyone!

I think that is it for now. I am hoping to get the new gallery in place at some point soon, just waiting for payday!

Anyway i hope you are all looking forward to the new site look, i know i cant wait to reveal it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe maybe smurf. Will need to take a closer look at it yet and there will need to be a need for it. Don't want to add it to just sit there being empty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back