Our forum

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Posh, Jan 22, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Posh

Posh Hero

Ok. I've been reading with interest all the comments about this forum & what's happening with it. Yes I agree go back 6 months & it was very very busy. Things change & happen in people's lives as well as work. Yes we have had a complete change around of which I can't see any difference. Who's worried what colour our forum is or how it's set out. To me long as we can still do all the things we want to that's fine. Yes we seem to have lost some good people off it but hey what the heck. They have left for there own reasons & good luck to them. They may come back they may not. But there are still plenty on here & we still have a good chit chat, a good laugh & still get the answers we want as there are still some very good & knowledgable people on here. So lets stop moping & get this bugger up & running again as it was. Lets make sure there is still a forum here for those to come back to. Even shazzy from Barbados ( lucky girl)
    Hope yer all with me.

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

You've got my vote on that one Posh;)

3. nearlyclean

Supplier

I think I was one of the first members on here and months it was quiet then it took off. Things go through cycles and maybe the forum has imploded on itself. The raise of groups on other social media sites may have made an impact. Google search for help with window cleaning will still see the forum rank high. Out of the ashes the Phoenix will rise again

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

#4 Smurf, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
    I have no dought it will rise again in popularity as there is a wealth of information on here easily available for new members to enjoy reading and they too can take an active part by asking and answering questions. The day we all stop learning we won't need to worry about getting up for work as they say:D

5. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

I agree Posh.....these things come and go in cycles and I think the forum means a lot to all of us.

Every day is a learning day smurf.

6. norm

norm Grand Master

go Posh go good post

7. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I'm in

[​IMG]

8. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

we all stuck together before, and supported the forum there is always ways good crack on here!!! so hayho lets bat on

9. Andy

Andy Forum Addict

Im prety new as members go its helped me get started and saved me money in **** up's that i would have made for sure. If i can ever help any one on here i always will.

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

That what it's all about Andy... nice one;)

Advertisement