Outer Bypass Rtt. Verus Recirculating Bypass As Standard

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by johnny bravo, Mar 12, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. johnny bravo

Can you let me know when you have an outer bypass fitted do you have to have another hose from pump going back into wheely bin for returning water to discharge to water butt, can you just use garden hose with hoselock fittings, or do you just leave it discharge itself onto the floor. cheers.
    its snowing again in Middlesbrough got my WFP + backpack ready to go out. glad i dont need to use my ladders, mind that would give me an excuse not to go out at all. but money needed for washer

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

If you buy a new pressure washer with one already fitted should have thought would come with a bypass lengh of hose and fittings too that just goes back into the buffer tank/wheelie bin.

If not sure ask the supplier you intend to buy it from.

3. johnny bravo

checked sites smurf, most are internal bypass if built in unloader, if its not built in you can request outer bypass RTT.

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I see you are sorted now going by your other thread ;)

5. Donny

Donny Well-Known Member

That pic you posted in your other thread has the return pipe attached to the inlet pipe , the return needs to go back into the water butt :D

6. johnny bravo

these are the pictures Terry @ Jetmac has posted to show me setup.

your starting to worry me now donny i hope terrys not on the bottle while hes doing my set up

7. johnny bravo

are these hoses in wrong ports

Attached Files:

8. johnny bravo

can you explain donny, hes got the suction filtered pipe in the left , the green hose inlet going into the right one. empy one for 10metre hose, as i say i havent paid yet hes just sent pics as spec. he must have this one already customed in yard

9. Donny

Donny Well-Known Member

Terry has it 100% correct, the green hose is your return too tank its taped too the clear suction hose with the filter .
    YOU asked if the return water had too go back too the barrel and yes it does, thats what i meant in my above post, just buy this setup you cant go wrong, get a wheelie bin and feed a hose from punters tap into it and throw in your suction filter and return pipe , BINGO , YOUR POWER WASHING,

10. johnny bravo

cheers donny , cant you sleep. i was hoping to get my windows cleaned today, fine and bright, , try later, took dog 4 a walk , blizzards we came back white. all set up ready to go

Advertisement