P.I.A. and WTF

Discussion in 'Pressure Washing' started by Grumpaflump, Jun 16, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Grumpaflump

Grumpaflump Member

In the last 2 days I have had 3 cancellations for pressure washing, all were citing that they have friends with pressure washers......and my services are no longer needed.

Is this the way the industry is going? I am not the most expensive by any means and I always leave a tidy job.....Thoughts!!

Advertisement
  2. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

There choice mate. If they cansavevmoney they will always the way

3. Markyboy 50

They've prob bought a pressure washer/ steam cleaner thingy from argos. Used it then took it back for a refund saying it's broke. Cheaper than paying someone or hiring one. Thought everyone does this?

4. jonjetting

jonjetting Member

i had about ten people tell me they have their own jetwash when i was handing leaflets out. makes me laugh, look at this job i done, the old granny said her son cleaned it every year with her jetwash.... looks like it has never been cleaned

Attached Files:

Advertisement