Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Green House

You've got to charge by the hour Mark or a day rate. Had a look on their site but there isn't a gallery so no pictures of the greenhouses. I am guessing you will be able to get your van / hose close to the houses? Great day out though!

What did you charge ?
I don't know the size of the one I cleaned but I charged £30.. Took me under an hour and it was at a house I was cleaning so was a bonus whatever I charged, not like you where you need a day rate.

I will take a picture or two tomorrow the only thing I was worried about was that green house glass is about the cheapest and thinnest you can buy so a bit worried about damages

I have an 8x6 green house roof to do this Saturday as well as a conservatory deep clean at the same property. I've not do one before but am charging £30 just for the green house roof which I will prespary with ubik then wfp clean with pure that should take about 30 mins to clean properly. If the customer wants the sides/inside doing aswell I will charge extra.

I have an 8x6 green house roof to do this Saturday as well as a conservatory deep clean at the same property. I've not do one before but am charging £30 just for the green house roof which I will prespary with ubik then wfp clean with pure that should take about 30 mins to clean properly. If the customer wants the sides/inside doing aswell I will charge extra.
The one I cleaned was a customer house and was only about a year old and came out immaculate but if older and covered un algae would charge more.

Thats why Ady £30 (roof only) poped into my head at the time as like I say have never done one before so expecting it to be a pain in the **** to clean. /emoticons/wink.png

You dont want to know then what I'm charging to deep clean their conservatory /emoticons/biggrin.png

Jesus. I thought we were talking about greenhouses not buck palace lol

Nice one....

Only issue I can see is that they are fairly close together so a short pole and maybe a small type hop-up platform might be required to do the roofs.

Thats why Ady £30 (roof only) poped into my head at the time as like I say have never done one before so expecting it to be a pain in the **** to clean. /emoticons/wink.png
If there really grim id charge more,the one I done was practically brand new,I must thank you though as some of your information had helped me out.

Lucky not in same area lol.

Back