Paid ads on facebook

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by rafawindowcleaning, Jan 24, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. rafawindowcleaning

rafawindowcleaning Well-Known Member

Hi!

Quick and to the point question : is paid advertising on Facebook worth it? Had my fb page set up a while back got some customers off of it initially but lately it has been rather quiet (website brings in a fair few so not worried). Has anyone tried it and got decent response? Thanks for your thoughts everyone

Advertisement
  2. boarcity

boarcity Guest

#2 boarcity, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2015
    its very worthwhile. it took me a while to get it going right,takes time to find out what works an what doesnt

for me, i found if you add decent images and set the ad up so its directed to website [ pay for click to website option] ,work rolls in like the tide . i make sure to set a start and end date ,starting friday and ending monday gets the weekend browsers and i set a spend limit too , being careful to target ONLY the areas i work. you set up the target areas before you click go, take your time to do it right,recheck it before pressing Go .

i probably doubled my round in under a year using facebook ,placing daily links in the selling and buying groups mostly , but also ran the paid ads at least once a month ,

mm well praps not doubled the round , certainly i boosted it by a third

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. rafawindowcleaning

rafawindowcleaning Well-Known Member

Wow that sounds rather good I have to say. So how much do you set your daily spend to then if it is not a secret? Facebook's default setting seems to be 3 quid a day so say over weekend that would equate to 9 quid. If.a.can get a few regular custys from that weekend it is money well spent in my book. I think it.must vary a lot but on average how mAny enquires do you see from a weekend of such advertising ?

4. boarcity

boarcity Guest

id normally spend 4 or 8 quid per day , 8 would guarantee a result, 4 well itd work just not so obviously . for 8 quid twice as many people would see my ad ,than for 4 quid . As advertizing goes , spending 8 quid for 3 days is only £24 , chickenfeed! i doubt i could put a titchy 1 liner ad in the local paper for that amount

i usually get 4 fresh customers each time i run a paid ad

Advertisement