Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Handy men doing gutter clearing

tench0771

5798b043a99169cddcf3eadfa2797b7a.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I've just seen post on FB someone offering £20 vac gutters £6 single storey £10 double £15 triple storey wfp clean don't know how you can just price like that without seeing property

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

I've just seen post on FB someone offering £20 vac gutters £6 single storey £10 double £15 triple storey wfp clean don't know how you can just price like that without seeing property
Bait and switch I reckon

If a custy asks me about there gutters i always reply with "are you sure they need cleaning" then i whip ladders off and have a look and take a snap of them so they can see for themselves.

Because of that they never seem to have a problem with the price because ive been honest with them and not just pulling a fast one. Even had custys offer money for showing them a pic of an empty gutter.

If a custy asks me about there gutters i always reply with "are you sure they need cleaning" then i whip ladders off and have a look and take a snap of them so they can see for themselves. Because of that they never seem to have a problem with the price because ive been honest with them and not just pulling a fast one. Even had custys offer money for showing them a pic of an empty gutter.

I clicked one back in place the other day as it was empty told them it was empty and I wasn't going charge for just clicking it in so he booked in regularly for window cleaning services /emoticons/smile.png

£45 per side I'd do it for no less ladders don't come off for anyless.it's a risky job and they could always buy there own ladders anyway

I agree getting ladders off is a pain but its always seen me well.Just by helping out (i know it dont pay the bills) shows your not out to rob them and always produces more paid work without the oooo i dont know seems a bit pricey malarkey..

I get what your saying,i charge that but if i go up there and see there empty i will reduce the price down to £30 per strip basically an inspection fee,i don't go out quoting jobs so if there ringing me they should/must have an idea there gutters are not in great order.

These gutter vacs are ok but they don't unblock down the pipe elbows so to me not really worth the buy.

Latest Posts

Back