Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facelift vs Gardiners! Where would you spend your money?

Where would you put your money?

• Facelift Phoenix Mk II 'X' Carbon - 25ft - £270 plus Vat (No brush or neck)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
facelift poles r very good but custmer survice is shixxxt and they were out quick gardners r just as good but clamps arnt but custmers service is the best out there imo gardner poles last longer to exceed pole clamps look like cheep copys of gardners but with out the smart clamp fechers

gardiners win hands down for service & the slx 25 is like using a feather duster & thats just cos i was using a clx 27 & i though that was dead light lol. & the clamps a brilliant

Just got my slx 22 and I love it.

When its collapsed I wasnt that impressed doesnt feel any lighter than the harris.

But in use its the stiffness that makes a diff. Its like using a long toothbrush you can be pinpoint with it where the harris would be bouncing around.

Clamps also are great they just lock anywhere on the section and dont spin

I think the main reason I went for gardiners was the option of adding extensions and diff adapters/goosenecks etc next day del as well.

@Alex Gardiner any chance of a special offer when anyone orders a pole with the new brush head [emoji23]? as I will be purchasing an slx25 when the brush head comes out [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

u will luv the slx rshandyman @ its so mch stiffer than a clx but not a lot liter its bust stiff as im very happy with my slx22 bin bang on

Which SLX do I need for 3 storeys guys ? Hoping the 25 is ok as I want it to be my daily pole too ? Sorry to jump on your thread Green /emoticons/wink.png

Gardiners every time.

I used facelift for years, untill I found gardiners.

I'm waiting the new brushes to come out, and I'm ordering an extreme 18 pole.

I love the slx-25 I use at the minute but I fancy trying the best pole out there. /emoticons/smile.png

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock