Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Youtube ads

Diwrnach

All these video threads and also having done some of my own and fully aiming on doing more got me wondering if anyone has actually advertised on youtube with them?

From my admittedly short bit of research you don't get charged unless at least 30seconds is watched and its only a few pence per view as well, much cheaper than I assumed it would be.

Might give it a go? anyone else tried it?

Sorry you have to pay youtube?
lol no, ADVERTISE on youtube, not just put vids up, so when someone has been google searching for example about driveway cleaning, when they go to youtube in your area they get your video as an advert before the video they want to watch, you must have seen youtube adverts surely?

No not really as I close the annoying ******* things down before watching the vid I really want to see.

No not really as I close the annoying ******* things down before watching the vid I really want to see.
Yeah a lot do I am sure, but like I say if they don't watch at least 30 seconds, you don't pay a thing.

So why do you want to pay google for pay per click advertising when you can upload vids for free?

I had an idea i am working on to do a couple of vids with dirty new cleans like before and after type stuff and post them on my facebook page so people can see me in action

What you reckon??

I think the men in kilts are the best promo vids I've seen for a long time.

[media]

[/media]

So why do you want to pay google for pay per click advertising when you can upload vids for free?
I don't understand the question?

Its not google, its youtube, I was considering putting one of my videos as an advert at the start of youtube videos.

I had an idea i am working on to do a couple of vids with dirty new cleans like before and after type stuff and post them on my facebook page so people can see me in actionWhat you reckon??
I have some pressure washing vids and a gutter hovering vid on my facebook page, and plan to do more, not done any window cleaning ones though as I am always on my own and hard to video and clean at the same time.

The pay per click vid ads on youtube are infact run by google and you pay them not youtube.

I don't understand the question?
Its not google, its youtube, I was considering putting one of my videos as an advert at the start of youtube videos.

The pay per click vid ads on youtube are infact run by google and you pay them not youtube.
Yeah I know google own youtube, but still not sure I understand the question, I would be paying for advertising?

Give it a go then but the last time I ran a google adwords campain many moons ago it cost me 700 squid for just one week to help promote my lads website.

Give it a go then but the last time I ran a google adwords campain many moons ago it cost me 700 squid for just one week to help promote my lads website.
You did something horribly wrong there mate lol, I have run a google ad for 2 weeks now (got two jobs off it around £350) and its cost me £27 so far.....

I know as was years ago and I did not have a clue what I was doing.

Now I'm a bit more interweb thingy savey /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock