Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wow Its Been A While!

Neil

I am missing it here on the forum i haven't had time to post much on here I am in the process of moving at the mo thursday is my move in date (yes ive found somewhere!!) hope everyone is well , theres loads of new people on here too !! GAV THIS FORUM IS GETTING BIGGER EVERY DAY WITH PEOPLE JOINING!! Well done mate

I've just moved Neil and not been on here much,never during day and office carpet cleaning some nights,good luck with everything.

Neil - in with you on that, I haven't been around much either, the car cleaning side took off big time, fully booked on the weekends untill 23rd march /emoticons/smile.png hope it doesn't rain, even had to take time off my other job to squeeze people in lol.

Glad to hear its going well though mate /emoticons/smile.png

cns car cleaning token off thats cool... just one offs ?

how are people find u mate ? are u flyering all over ? door knocking and introducing all your services ? cos u offer a lot of cleaning services dont u mate

Thanks everyone, I'm flued up today, lost my voice feel like **** and i have to move today. Didn't get in from work till 9:30 last night either , good to hear cns your doing well too mate hows the cleaning going? My cleaning has taken off big time for me its crazy but i can't complain .

I've just moved Neil and not been on here much,never during day and office carpet cleaning some nights,good luck with everything.
hard work aint it, all this moving around milarki .

Cheers Neil and H

Mainly just car cleaning and window cleaning at the moment, once I can go part time in my office job, then ill start on the end of lease.

I get my business from my website, Facebook, people seeing me work and flyers.

H - I push one service a week and alternate each week, too much I do at once confuses the custies lol

i see....

are u just doing one offs for car detailing or are u telling them u can call around once every 3 months of so ?

Back