Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I need a job in Birmingham!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Green Pro Clean Ltd

For the past month I have had a lad working for me called Paul on the New Street project.

He was on the general cleaners team being wasted moping floors, I put out word I needed an extra window cleaner and he came forward.

He has been punctual, well turned out and works like a demon for the full 8 hour shift and no sneaky *** breaks, takes his duties seriously and talks to clients in a fashion that is appropriate.

His window cleaning (traditional) skills are on par with any of us on here and he would be an asset to any one looking to grow a round and get in some help,

I am not one for recommending people unless they are 100% as most of you know so if anyone can help I would like to help find him some work with you lot.

Even if you can only offer a day or two a week that would be a big help to him so please let me know if you can help out as you would have my undying gratitude.

Latest Posts

Back