Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Logo

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I've had a wee quick read through your site there mate, but I am still clueless as to what I could do for you, your website looks excellent, its really just and name and logo you need. Personally I just went with my 'surname' window cleaning, and I could do a vector of a window cleaner on bike, or something along them lines for you.

You could go with bride valley window cleaning, or something like that, even something completely different, like Aced Winning Owl Window Cleaning. Which is an anagram of window cleaning. You could go with crystal clear windows. Really once you have a set name, doing a logo for you would be easy.

If you just want a swirl logo I some on my laptop, just need to add company name. If you send me an email I be happy to email them across. But I think most sign writers/graphics offer a design service

something like this but i dont like this lol:D:D

I've had a wee quick read through your site there mate, but I am still clueless as to what I could do for you, your website looks excellent, its really just and name and logo you need. Personally I just went with my 'surname' window cleaning, and I could do a vector of a window cleaner on bike, or something along them lines for you.

You could go with bride valley window cleaning, or something like that, even something completely different, like Aced Winning Owl Window Cleaning. Which is an anagram of window cleaning. You could go with crystal clear windows. Really once you have a set name, doing a logo for you would be easy.

If you just want a swirl logo I some on my laptop, just need to add company name. If you send me an email I be happy to email them across. But I think most sign writers/graphics offer a design service

something like this but i dont like this lol:D:D
Thankyou for both trying it is important i get it right as it is going on a lot of clothing

View attachment 314

Maybe remove the wcs and move the window cleaning services up to the triangle, you could change the triangle to two squeegees and the blue circle maybe a spraying water, take a while to draw

Ok I have an idea for you, give me a couple of hours to grab something to eat and I draw it up for you. I'll keep the name window cleaning services for now, but leave it open to change, as I think its a bit plain, no offence, but personally I would go with a different name.

Sorry I had a play around with it for a bit last ***ht, but really couldn't come up with anything better than the logo you have there. If you have a set theme, or idea I can do the vector for you, but I would really need a fixed idea on what you are looking for. If you can even do a drawing of anything you have in mind, and I could clean it up and create a vector of it. But again, without, a clear idea of what you want, I would struggle.

That logo is from my designer. She was given no brief. We design flyers day in and day out, but it is slightly tricky when we are approached with somebody that has no ideas.

Thanks for trying everybody i just wanted something easy to put on some t-shirts i wanted printed up for the summer i will just put my name in a window as i did before or i might try a water drip a bit boring but it will do

Mark if you want a slick logo, my gal works for Toshiba and BMW and is head of a studio in Birmingham, I worked in ad sales for years with her the logo you have put up is one of ours. But its so difficult if the client dosent have any idea of what they want. Window Cleaning Services isnt branding your company, so hows about a name for the business - then you can brand it....

In 1984 i went self -employed and started my company window cleaning services i think it is a bit late to change my name now . I just wanted some ideas i did not want to put anybody out it was just for a 10 t-shirts

Window cleaning services is a brilliant name you wouldn't have to do much seo work as most search for a window cleaning service lol, maybe have the w and c and s over lay each other to give a logo two brushes withsquirt of water coming out of the w.

Window cleaning services is a brilliant name you wouldn't have to do much seo work as most search for a window cleaning service lol, maybe have the w and c and s over lay each other to give a logo two brushes withsquirt of water coming out of the w.
What a nice bloke thankyou /emoticons/ohmy.png/emoticons/biggrin.png

I had some logos on my laptop but can't find them now. I thought same guy that sorted paulrods logo out was going to do yours. I could sketch something out and scan it but had couple of beers and me hands are not too stendy :)

Mark have something nice designed its not expensive, have a really nice logo not going to cost you the earth, I dont think its thanks for trying - once done you have it for life.

Back