Pattern Imprinted Drive - Clean/re-Colour & Seal.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by dth, Mar 9, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. dth

dth Active Member

Good money in these jobs if your looking for a top up income on the window cleaning money.

Smartseal.co.uk do a good course on Hard surface restoration and all the sealer products. CRIMBO 054.jpg Before Cleaning. CRIMBO 058.jpg During Cleaning with the Whirl away. CRIMBO 060.jpg After Colouring and sealing. CRIMBO 061.jpg After colouring and sealing the finished job.

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. johnny bravo

you must be using a 15+ lpm, using a whirlaway, do you have any problems with your water flow from the wheely bin, does it keep a constant water level to keep cleaning.

3. johnny bravo

i find the whirlaways very expensive , did you get new.

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Looked into doing a smartseal course approx 4 years ago but ended setting up myself as is not rocket science.

There are about 4 smartseal guy's in my area but I seem to be getting lots of the work. Wonder why that is? :rolleyes:

Did you get their latest email as now they are selling a new type of sealer?

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I've got two in my garage I hardly ever use plus a small one too. :D

6. dth

dth Active Member

My pressure washer is 13ltr per min, i just changed the jets on the whirla-way to smaller ones. I fill the wheelie bin up and just leave the hose pipe running into the bin while im cleaning.

7. dth

dth Active Member

Yeh mate i bought it new last year it was about 450 ish off the top of my head. Its allready payed for itself lasy year, i did loads of work with it.

8. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Get your self some willies and water proofs lad

9. dth

dth Active Member

They rang me last week about the new sealer cos there doing a course in Leeds.

Going on there course is well worth it cos they pass any leads they get for jobs in your area on to you. I did about 8k worth of work just off them last year in all that bad weather, so hopefully this year with some better weather we will do more. :rolleyes: :) :)

10. dth

dth Active Member

Tell me about it mate last year i was skint so couldnt afford any, just had to rough it. Tuff us Yorkshire lads LOL.

Advertisement