Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Haha Result!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I'm a good cook

Wish I'd have been a chef

I love to try new things.and can do all the speed chopping with consistent sizes

Can she do carribean food??

Easy when you know how but i don't know many non carribean background people who can do it properly

I grew up eating it and my mates mum who is Bajun (from Barbados) taught me when i was young

Taught me the proper way as in if you do something wrong you suddenly have a really sore ear or neck or whatever she can hit quickly

Spag Bol wizard here; 500gms of mince, fry until light brown, drain off excess water and fat. Add 1 large jar of Dolmio original, 1 raw onion, a load of raw mushrooms, a few slices of raw green pepper, a few cloves of garlic, 2 oxo cubes, a dollop of marmite, a good sprinkling of black pepper, a dose of Worcester sauce, a sprinkling of oregano, a splash of olive oil and simmer for about 45 minutes. Add spaghetti and garlic bread. Yum yum.

You gotta try my stew chicken with dumplins and sweet potato with rice n peas

As long as you like it hot as i put 2 scotch bonnets in with all the seeds

Just got in from pub and scoffed a mixed kebab with double chilli. Bit concerned now though, got fishing tomorrow, probably gonna **** myself

I had the same for dinner tonight Steve

Gotta have garlic sauce and chilli sauce

NORTHENER..how very dare you:gush:

I'm all upset now

Unless you mean north of the thames

Well on a technicality my birth certificate says Southampton

Parents were visiting family when i was born over a month premature which wasn't as routine as it is nowadays and spent a month in hospital

Was transferred to st marys paddington where i was supposed to have been born before i had even left hospital

I am a londoner and you'll never tell me different so that is gutting

Back