Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

uniform

WCF

Help Support WCF:

H

harry

does any one know a good site to get a few polo shirts from and i want my company name on the shirts.

thanks

vistaprint do polos, but pretty much any workwear site will do polo shirts, usually with 3 lines of single colour text on the chest embroidered for free, just google embroidered polos, should only be about 10-12quid for 1

having said that i buy plain polos from fruit of the loom cos they fit and wash well, i then get them embroidered at a local shop, was about 8quid to get my text set up, and now it costs me 1.50 to get a polo or jumper embroidered with my co. name

eBay fruit of the loom jumpers £5/£6 polo shirts £3/£4 they last for ages and are good to get printed on

i usedf a compnay on ebay for a t-shirt and hoody is a good job tbh will last a year easy and look smart

thay use fruit of the loom stuff and its nice

next i'm getting a coat with my logo on it and hat and some trousers bit ott but i love it lol

I love being ott lol I have jumper, polo, jacket and hi-vis bodywarmer I want a hat aswell and just waiting for my stickers for my backpacks to cover the wcw picture /emoticons/sad.png

my uniform is pretty ott but it makes me feel professional and you will look it too, not some yobo in a tracksuit haha

Latest Posts

Back