Paypal accounts

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by simon, Feb 9, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. simon

simon Guru

hi every one, to those that get paid by pp which account is better, premium or business
    cheers

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

3. abs

abs Guru

I uses to have a normal PayPal acc but moved to a business acc 6 months ago as I thought I could sign customers up to automatic payment ,this seemed too difficult so I ditched the idea since moving over it seems PayPal keeps the odd PayPal payments for weeks sometimes over a month before even notifying me about it ,I'm binning the business acc and going beck to a personnel acc it did everything I needed except cost a fortune .

4. simon

simon Guru

cheers gav I does although I was really after personal experience like abs

5. SPCleaning

SPCleaning Guru

I use Paypal Business and have had no issues with it, other than a recent upgrade. They changed the layout and confused me a bit but once I was used to it again all has been well.

6. abs

abs Guru

If I didn't have PayPal m8 I'd be out collecting but with PayPal set up on my website I never collect in the evenings and that alone is worth its weight in gold

7. simon

simon Guru

sorry I never explained properly I do get paid by paypal, but they now say im nearly at my limit £1800 in last year so have to upgrade to either a premium or business account, I don't have a website so I didn't know which would be best (cheapest)

8. Green Pro Clean Ltd

There is no charge (as far as I recall) for changing to a business account. They will hit you up for about 40p per transaction though but remove your limits.

we also blew the £60 and got the Paypal card reader which is the best thing out there you can take debit or credit cards on the spot.

We had it for about three months and the biggest benefit is you don't need to call twice for your money. what you pay in charges you save in fuel and time. And also it really sorts out all the time wasters that never wanted to pay you anyhow.

Phone their help line I have always found them really helpful.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. abs

abs Guru

Hey m8, are they additional charges with the card reader or do you just buy it and that's it ?

10. simon

simon Guru

funnily enough I was looking at a card reader today, how come you only had it 3 months

Advertisement