Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardener over spray

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Looks a prototype but think it would be better with a non Sill brush & I assume it would be moulded into the brush head stock on final version. I would buy one
clear.png

i wouldent get one my self as i like the jets in the brush not on top and im not a gardener brush fan eather:p :hiding::zipit::rofl:

It could effectively cut the actual glass cleaning time by a third.

Though I would also like to see the jets angled downwards to just above the bristles so that top frames/vents are not getting rinsed again.

After trying the jetstream its a good idea in principal but it is nigh on impossible to get any sort of accuracy . But like rice, i reckon i would get one once its finally sorted

Tucker and alike had overhead spray bars donkey years ago for commercial stuff which that is all that is good for really. That is unless @Alex Gardiner can pursued me otherwise /emoticons/biggrin.png

The Large Overspray is really only for solar panel cleaning and large commercial glass facades where this will speed up work and reduce lifting-off the glass. The Overspray can also be fitted below the brush if working from the roof-line on solar panel installations.

There will also be a small Overspray for internal work as now shown on the website page - http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/The-New-OVERSPRAY.html

Back