Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

got my fan jets today

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Finally took a visit to gardiners and picked up some fan jets. Going to fit them at some point, was going to today but have a first clean on Thurs and didn't want to risk any problems. Might do a video while fitting them if I have time.

have you got an old brush to try them in,just in case you dont get on with them,they are good on first cleans

Got a couple but might just put them in my superlight then if I am not sure I will get another super light was going to get one for spare anyway so ye.

OK finally fited them lost a couple tufts of bristles but nothing major just done my windows and rinsed with brush on glass just to see how it goes. Waiting for tthem to dry now.

How did your windows come out like.I'm doing 3rd cleans with the fans and had no problems and before I start the next clean I have a quick look

I am surprised actually, when they were drying it looks like there were a few bits on the window that would not come up well but they did. They all look pretty good and no spotting. Going to take some getting used to as can't see the spray as well as jets when wanting to focus on a certain area like top edge of frames to make sure all dirt is out think it will be challenging at hights, also the rinsing on glass feels very wrong. But they all came up well.

Rinsing on the glass will save straining your body,put a control tap on and you can slow the flow and they start to act more like pencils

That's an idea. I did find I had to turn flow down a little anyway, if I rinsed with brush off the water spray blew on to other windows. Think brush on is the only way with fans. Just feels very odd.

Back