Paypal

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by Chris Dall, May 5, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Chris Dall

Chris Dall Active Member

Ok guys. Just made a new webpage. And want to start taking paypal online. Who uses it on their page? And do they pay for a commercial account or just a personal one?

Advertisement
  2. TolishAPurd

I have a paypal button on my website,works perfectly. Just carry on using your paypal account as normal and they'll soon tell you when you need to upgrade.

3. Chris Dall

Chris Dall Active Member

4. abs

abs Guru

If you use a standard paypal Acc like I did paypal watched my Acc and noticed I was a business and they forced me to start a business acc, so if I was starting as new I'd just go straight for a business paypal acc

5. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

just have a paypal account its simples to use and u dont need a web site to use it :)

6. abs

abs Guru

My business acc is linked to my mobile alot of my customers pay via PayPals own wedsite with my phone number I then get a text ever time I get a payment

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Advertisement