Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ladders

Posh

Was inspecting my ladders today & after 4-5 years use they didn't look in the best of health so think its time to change them. Looking to get double ladders 12 runged. Any ideas.

Same as Norm. Midland ladders are excellent and if you buy a titan ladder from them then they come fitted with free safety feet. Quality ladders and quality safety feet

Ordered a set of LYTE 12 runged. Like the look of midland ladders but not to keen on them rubber feet. I like to fit my own. Anyway £95 all in incl delivery so well pleased. Thanks for your help.

Just ordered a 12 rung titan trade ladder with free safety feet fitted £110 delivered, the same as the one I already have but it has taken a battering so it has to go as it has one or two dents, I intend to be a bit more gentle with the new one .

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

I'm glad to see some ladder inspection going on as I don't understand why so many continue to use dodgy ladders when they are as cheap as chips to replace. Nice one lads /emoticons/wink.png

Back